Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bicycle Craze

Last week I posted this card that was part of a splitcoast color challenge.  The color combo for the challenge was Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze, and Cherry Cobbler.  I thought it was an interesting combo and not something that I would have come up with on my own, but I was up for a good challenge.  Instead of just giving it one try, I made a few cards with the combo and each card gave the challenge a different look.  For this card, I used the Moving Forward stamp set (this year's Ronald McDonald House set).  This is a pretty straight forward card that just uses several layers to add color.  I used a bit of Baja Breeze patterns designer series paper and mounted a bit of Cajun Craze card stock that I edged with the scallop trim border punch for a little added flair.  Stay tuned for more color combo challenge cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment