Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gray Textured Blossoms

Here's a different way to use the large flower from the Betsy's Blossoms set.  Instead of having it be its usual round flower, punch it out to give it some shape!  I used the blossom punch and it fits great!  The center of the flower was made from the smaller flower in the set, and I punched out the center with the 1/2" circle punch.  I mixed Pool Party with Raspberry Ripple--one of my new favorite color combos!  Once punched, I made them pop up a bit with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  The stems are just strips of gumball green card stock.  I stamped the greeting (from A Word for You) and punched it with the oval punch and layered it on the designer label punch.  The gray background was done with the petals-a-plenty textured impressions embossing folder in my big shot.  Finally, I added a bit of Pool Party seam binding ribbon around the bottom of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment