Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bold Patio Party Blossoms

I received a pack of the Patio Party Designer Series Paper as a demonstrator incentive and I am really liking it.  I don't know if I would have thought to put the colors together, but it has really inspired me and I'm loving the results.  Raspberry Ripple and Pool Party are so fresh and fun!  I also used Summer Starfruit and Lucky Limeade on this card.  I used Betsy's Blossoms (can you tell I am hooked on that set) and I actually made the stems with a stamp from the   The Top Note die for the big shot frames in the flowers and a bit of Pool Party seam binding ribbon finishes it off.  Have you tried the new firm foam ink pads yet?  They are great and give such nice ink coverage.  I only have them in the new In Colors, but I wouldn't be surprised if I pick some up along the way in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment