Thursday, June 28, 2012

Scalloped Congrats Flowers

Embellished Events is one of those sets that can be used for so many things.  I've been using just the word stamps a lot lately since they are just the right size and so versatile.  The image stamps are great stamped in a solid color, or in a variety of colors (marker direct to stamp).  For simplicity, I just inked up the flower stamp in a single color on this card.  I stamped it in Wisteria Wonder three times across a piece of white card stock.  I layered that on a bit of Pool Party card stock and also added a strip of pool party punched with the scallop trim border punch across the card.  My card base is Lucky Limeade and the printed paper along the bottom is from the floral district dsp pack and this particular paper is lucky limeade with some white stripes along it (they are actually stems for some flowers, but I cut off the flowers and just used the striped part).  My congrats greeting is also from Embellished Events and is punched with the word window punch.  Finally, I tied a bit of the Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon around my card to finish it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment