Friday, July 27, 2012

Layered Tulips and Blossoms

I've posted a couple of samples with the triple layered technique, but I decided to put a different spin on things.  For this card, I took a strip of card stock and stuck it to the middle of a larger piece and then did the stamping.  That way, the images line up where the layers meet.  Once I stamped it, I took the layer back off and then mounted it and the bottom layer on some Midnight Muse card stock.  I used the Bright Blossoms stamp set with some of the current In Colors (Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, and Midnight Muse).  I stamped the greeting and punched it with the oval punch and layered it on the decorative label punch.  Finally, I wrapped a bit of gumball green 3/8" stitched ribbon around the layers before mounting it all on the Raspberry Ripple card base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment