Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Butterfly in Razzleberry

It's fun to see how cards evolve when I don't have a finished idea in mind.  For this card, I started with the Rich Razzleberry dsp from the Summer Smooches dsp pack.  I noticed that the pattern in the paper would go well with the Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, so I used that with the Rich Razzleberry card stock.  At that point I looked through my stamps to see what I wanted to use and chose Sassy Salutations and Papillon Potpourri.  I picked the floral butterfly from Papillon Potpourri set and punched it out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch.  I like the simple, clean, and quick to put together card that this turned into.  Pin It

1 comment:

  1. love your card card,will be cetting stamp set.
    kaye coats

    ReplyDelete