Monday, August 6, 2012

Triplet Trio Sailboats

A friend of mine just had triplets!  She has three girls and now has evened out her family with three new baby boys.  I decided that I need add some triplet cards to my idea gallery so this is my first.Have you ever needed a triplet baby card?  I haven't until now.  I'm hoping to make more so that I can give her a stack of cards that she can use as well, so when I get those done I'll be posting more of them.  

I used the sailboat from the Moving Forward set and the "hello, baby" from the Baby Bundle set.  The greeting is stamped on white card stock and then punched out with the smallest banner from the bitty banners framelits.  I layered each of those banners on the coordinating color of card stock cut with the bigger banner framelits on my big shot.  I chose my colors of Real Red, Summer Starfruit, and Marina Mist since they are this week's color challenge over at Pals Paper Arts.  My three background papers are from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stacks (Brights, 2012 In Colors, and Subtles stacks) and are layered on a white card base.

StarfruitMarinaRealRed

1 comment:

  1. Triplets?? Yowza! This is so cute! I only know one person who had triplets - they will be 1 soon and are doing great!

    ReplyDelete