Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lacy, Lovely, and Bright

I love the color combo that I used a few weeks ago for a color challenge--Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Lucky Limeade--so I decided to use it again on a card with the Lacy & Lovely stamp set.  I picked three images from that set and stamped them randomly on my white card stock, layered that on some Daffodil Delight card stock, tied some ruffled ribbon (way fun stuff) in Calypso Coral around those layers, and mounted them on my Calypso Coral card base.  I stamped the greeting (that is also in the Lacy & Lovely set) on a white rectangle and then layered it onto a piece of Lucky Limeade that I punched with the Decorative Label punch.  Pretty quick and simple, but I like the results!  You can't go wrong with great stamps and bright colors!

 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment