Monday, August 20, 2012

Formal Fall Season

I just got a new die for my Big Shot--Perfect Pennants--so I used it on this card.  The die has some pennants and some decorative circles, I'm so glad that the scalloped circle is just larger than my 2-1/2" circle punch so that I can layer them together!  I stamped my image from the Four Seasons stamp set in both Basic Black and River Rock (this week's Dynamic Duos), and used my 1" circle punch on the center of black one to help highlight it.  My black striped paper is from the Neutrals Patterns dsp stack and is layered on a strip of black card stock.  I stamped my leaf image in River Rock all over my River Rock card base for a subtle effect.  I like how formal the two colors look together, so I decided to stamp the "congratulations" from Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Essentials set to make this a card I can use for a wedding.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shauna,
    Love the stamped background and the texture of the ribbon! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stamped background and that lovely focal scalloped circle. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stamped background. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete