Saturday, August 4, 2012

Friends and Flowers

Banners, pennants, and labels seem to be all the rage lately in card making.  I love all of the fun new products that have been released lately to keep up with this fun trend.  I combined a couple of those trends on this card with my banner and the label.  I'm enjoying not always using a rectangle for my stamped layer on cards (the labels framelits are a great change).  I made this card using the sketch from the newest sketch challenge over at Stamping 411.  My focal image is stamped with the Summer Silhouettes stamp set and the greeting is from Sweet Essentials, both of which are new Stampin' Up! sets.  The flowers, greenery, and stems are each individual stamps, which make it fun to "grow" the garden.  I cut the layer out with one of my framelits dies on the Big shot.  I used a colorful piece of Designer Series Paper from the Summer Smooches pack for my banner and layered it on Rich Razzleberry.  My base layer is Tempting Turquoise patterns dsp mounted on the same color card stock. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is totally gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete