Friday, October 5, 2012

Cherry Candy Cane

Christmas is coming!  It seems like it is far away, but I think it will be here before we know it! Here's a quick and fun Christmas card idea.  I used the same colors from yesterday--Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green.  The striped paper is from the Be of Good Cheer DSP pack.  I ran the strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock through the Petals-a-Plenty textured impressions embossing folder and I also ran the Cherry card stock that frames the Candy Cane through my Big Shot with the polka dot embossing folder.  This card uses the Scentsational Seasons stamp set along with the Embellished Events set (for the greeting).  Everything is mounted to a Very Vanilla card base and finished off with some Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment