Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jack's Chevrons

Halloween is just over a week away, so I figured I'd better share another Halloween card.  I made this one with Stampin' Up!'s Jack of All Trades stamp set.  I stamped my pumkin, face, and stem and then punched it out with the 2-1/2" circle punch--love that punch!  I then started my layering....Gumball Green card stock textured with the Chevron embossing folder, white card stock, Pumpkin Pie polka dot paper from the Polka Dot Parade dsp pack, more white card stock that is punched with the scallop edge punch, and finally my Pumpkin Pie card base.  This goes along with the theme over at Just Add Ink right now, which is to just add Chevrons.

Are you ready for Halloween yet?  We've got the costumes figured out, but still need to decide on some treats (or tricks).  If you see us, you'll see some of your friends from Peter Pan.  Yep, we're doing the themed thing--Peter, Wendy, Tink, and Captain Hook. 


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Shauna! I love the polka dot paper, the scalloped edge, and of course the chevrons. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Halloween card Shauna! Love the polka dots with the chevronss. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete