Friday, October 12, 2012

Gray Starfruit Thanks

I made this card at the beginning of the week to play along with the color challenge over at Just Add Ink.  We were supposed to use Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray, and White.  I chose to use the Lacy & Lovely set and I stamped it all in Gray ink.  I added the Summer Starfruit with the Patterns DSP and the stitched satin ribbon. 

Well, I thought I was ahead of the game and had my card done a couple days early, then the card sat in my basement for a couple of days until I photographed it.  I then realized that the deadline is Australian time and I missed it--by just a couple of hours!  Oh well, I'm still glad I made the card and here it is for you to see.  I did my punch combo for the greeting--oval punch, scalloped oval, and designer label punch.  I really like how the three punches frame the greeting and add a bit of color.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment