Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Saffron & Mustard Circles

I could have days like today almost everyday!  We had some snow last week and it was sad to think about how our pleasant fall days may soon draw to an end.  However, yesterday and today the sun was out, the jackets came off, and the kids and I played outside.  The weather seems to go perfectly with the color combo over at Dynamic Duos right now--More Mustard and So Saffron.  The shades of yellow are warm but not too bright, just like the warmer (but not too hot) fall days.  I used the Circle Circus stamp set and stamped three of the circles in the challenge colors (plus Basic Black).  I layered that panel on More Mustard and Basic Black card stock.  The polka dot strip is from the Regals Patterns DSP and is layered on Basic Black card stock that I cut with the large scallop edgelits die.  The greeting comes from Sweet Essentials and is stamped on a hand-cut banner and layered on More Mustard card stock.  Everything is mounted on a So Saffron card base that I textured with the perfect polka dot embossing folder. 



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Shauna this is pretty! I like all of your stamped images and layered papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the circles you used!
    So glad you joined the fun over at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete